U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 3 questions (one of them dumb)

Re: 3 questions (one of them dumb)

Hi Judy,

Maybe that's what they're doing-- making a c-print without the use of a the traditional lab color printer. I'm guessing that's not the case. If so, I'd love to see that included somewhere in the description. There's got to be another name for that, don't you think?