U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Window Screens to Handle Thin Papers During Processing

Re: Window Screens to Handle Thin Papers During Processing

Hey Eric,

I'm not using the screen in the developer for fear of reaction of the metal screen frame parts with the POx. After development I put the vellum between the screens and proceed with clearing and washing. Works like a charm! No surface damage using Jon Edwards' tray rocker for agitation.

Dan

info@DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com