U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Artists' tape

RE: Artists' tape

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, BOB KISS wrote:

2) CAMERA TAPE: Available from cinema supply houses, it is a cloth tape that
has a long lasting, strong bond, but leaves no residue behind.  It is used
to tape anything on cine cameras and especially the edges of the large film
That sounds like what we used to call gaffer's tape. It did as you say but expensive.