Re: Dichromate Hazards - Thanks!

From: Liam Lawless (lawless@ic24.net)
Date: 04/30/00-06:27:28 PM Z

Oh, dear... I haven't quite made my meaning clear. I was not
suggesting/recommending anything, but asking, perhaps not in the best way
possible, for up to date info on the nature and level of hazards arising
from the disposal of dichromates. That I feel I have a right to question
rules that affect me (i.e. know the reason for them, even if we don't have
that one here) is not the same as wishing to ignore them.

Liam