U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Oh, sorry, it was clear ACRYLIC gesso, which is probably (though I couldn't get much info on it) acrylic medium with something gritty in it. My understanding is that it's gritty, which is why I thought it would make a good sub, but as I said, I haven't seen it or used it myself.
kt