U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Hi Katharine. If it's gritty, indeed it may make a good sub.

I remember someone was using clear polyurethane as a sub. I have satin
finish polyurethane on hands, may also try that for subbing glass. One
good thing about polyurethane is that it's self-levelling. So, coating it
evenly won't be an issue - I hope! BTW, I'm a little bit skeptical about
this, since it was making the paper quite slick when I was using it to
coat finished prints...

18 Haziran 2008, Çarşamba, 12:26 am tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: