To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: Oxalic Acid Presoak for some pt/pd papers?

BTW, Paul, do you still get those spots in your prints? (Or have you
switched paper / changes batches?)

28 Mart 2009, Cumartesi, 11:16 am tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış:
... Anyway, the main issue is not convenience here but sanity of paper /
image in the long term. I don't believe oxalic is a good idea...